Gmon Outta This Gmon Outta This

Lamazar! Good rap, nice bg music! Keep at it man! Can't stop at one. Sounded great jus need a lil more punch in the vocals. Almost monotone, but everyone does that on their first try. I still have a hard time putting emphasis in words which is why I've never released vocals lol. But you got it for sure. Cook up some more lyrics, I wanna hear more! Later man!

Desperate Cry Desperate Cry

Not bad at all. The piano/pluck seems to stick out too much. Try using a half synth half piano sound as a background to blend it in a little. Also, I wouldn't leave this in the trance genre. The more proper area would be techno. It will most likely get down voted if it stays in the trance genre. I mean it is kind of trance, but trance has more of a hyper melody with more of a club type kick drum. This a great piece of music though. Keep up the good work!

Reddz responds:

Thanks for the feedback i really count on u all to let me know what u guys think, Thanks for listening!

~Electro House 2012~ ~Electro House 2012~

Now I can admire something like this. A work of art my friend. I make alot of music, so everything, no matter the genre, gets boring after awhile, but this truely an original, amazing, pieace of work. On the constructive side, if there was anything to constructive about, I'd say around the 2:20 mark it sort of exited the dance genre, and went ambient, however, that adds to the originality of it all. 5/5

keosni391 responds:

"no matter the genre, gets boring after awhile" that just what i been thinking lately :P it's not very often i come over a very good song that i like :) Thanks for your review ^^

X.- Transformers Remix 2010 X.- Transformers Remix 2010

Nice

I dig it

Doom E1 M5 Doom E1 M5

Not bad, but...

Hollow. Start with one synth, and build up to three or more. This is supposed to be a quieter song but still needs more action. Add a pad synth to sway in the background and some very light drums. It'll make a world of difference.

carl565 responds:

well, i tried to copy the original, the original had no drums at all and only 2 synths and 1 bass (which you can only hear 1 synth and the bass) other than those, there is this weird sound and a few percussion drums in it. thanks for the review, perhaps i should make a total remix

-Frenzy- -Frenzy-

Damn...

Now this is music. The bass massaged my ears and the beat was down-right nasty. Loved it bro, keep up this shit! Fantastic!

X.-Raining Fire-. X.-Raining Fire-.

Yeaah boy

This is pretty sweet. Actualy it's awesome. Love the variation in melodies. You are THE shit! Keep it up bro.

****Walking on Stars**** ****Walking on Stars****

Name is perfect

This song kinda gets your mind off stress. And like I said in the title, the name fits the song perfectly. Good job. Everything mixes perfectly.

aliasf responds:

thanks for the comment!

Mustang Mustang

Gat Dammit!!!

I hate mustangs and love camaros, but damn this is a good song. So here's yur 9. Minus one for the stang name. Lol.

pookicker responds:

Darn you, f-body guys! Thanks for the score!

Necrosis Necrosis

HAHAHA!!!

Get some 70016683b1y4tch! Learn b4 you speak. This is a pretty good song. Keep it up bro.