Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Nothing says "I'm a badass" more than making an entrance to Bruce Faulkoner's Destruction.

1500k Trailer 1500k Trailer

Looks good, can't wait

Lol, hey I put a warning on the comments. Jus turn the volume down on the clip, give it more richness anyways. Looks pretty interesting, tho. Gotta see it. Voted 5 btw, lol.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

It all makes sense now!

You explained alot of my questions like, why so many dick jokes, why can't anyone make their own characters, etc. You were right about pretty much everything(except the radial and helicopter c*cks-I hate that sh*t) But when you emplemented all that stuff in ur final flash, it turned out really well. I was laughin' pretty hard at the end. I wonder... I think I'm gunna put sum shoopta whoop in my music. It'll be tha climax of the song. "I'ma fierin' up my lazar...BAAAHHHHH!!!"

Gmon Outta This Gmon Outta This

Lamazar! Good rap, nice bg music! Keep at it man! Can't stop at one. Sounded great jus need a lil more punch in the vocals. Almost monotone, but everyone does that on their first try. I still have a hard time putting emphasis in words which is why I've never released vocals lol. But you got it for sure. Cook up some more lyrics, I wanna hear more! Later man!

Desperate Cry Desperate Cry

Not bad at all. The piano/pluck seems to stick out too much. Try using a half synth half piano sound as a background to blend it in a little. Also, I wouldn't leave this in the trance genre. The more proper area would be techno. It will most likely get down voted if it stays in the trance genre. I mean it is kind of trance, but trance has more of a hyper melody with more of a club type kick drum. This a great piece of music though. Keep up the good work!

Reddz responds:

Thanks for the feedback i really count on u all to let me know what u guys think, Thanks for listening!

~Electro House 2012~ ~Electro House 2012~

Now I can admire something like this. A work of art my friend. I make alot of music, so everything, no matter the genre, gets boring after awhile, but this truely an original, amazing, pieace of work. On the constructive side, if there was anything to constructive about, I'd say around the 2:20 mark it sort of exited the dance genre, and went ambient, however, that adds to the originality of it all. 5/5

keosni391 responds:

"no matter the genre, gets boring after awhile" that just what i been thinking lately :P it's not very often i come over a very good song that i like :) Thanks for your review ^^